I got quite a chuckle out of this blog post from babycenter.com. I had to make up excuses in the past... bad Mommy! Sometimes we are busy with our clients weddings, events and at this time of year christmas / holiday parties. Things come up. Keep this in your pocket for quick reference. Comment below if YOU have made an excuse for your lazy elf! Enjoy this fun read!
Your elf didn’t move because…
1. Elfie really likes this spot. I think he wanted to hang out for one more day.
2. Oh, see, I think he moved a little bit! See yesterday he was 1 centimeter this way…
3. You must have been so good that Elfie didn’t need to fly to Santa last night! Congrats!
4. Oh, I think he loved how excited you were to find him yesterday so he hid there again.
5. Sometimes even elves need a little break, just like Mommy.
6. Hmmmm, maybe you didn’t go to sleep early enough last night? Think that’s it?
7. This is Elfie’s favorite room in the house because you’re always in here.
8. It’s an Elf Holiday. He was up really late.
9. I think you woke up too early, honey. Try to go back to sleep and see if he has moved when you wake up.
10. It was too windy last night in the North Pole and Elfie decided to stay in our cozy house. He’ll fly back to Santa tonight.
11. He’s saving his magic up for something really cool tonight! (If you use this one, Do. Not. Let. Elfie. Slack.)
12. He didn’t want to give Santa a bad report, so he’s giving you an extra day to be really good!
13. Uh oh, he got stuck! Let Mommy see if I can move him a bit.
14. Elfie enjoyed too much elf nog and ate too many cookies last night. I’m kidding, don’t use this one.
15. I think Elfie forgot to move because he was up late wrapping presents for his friends.
16. Sometimes elves pick the same spot to make sure you were paying attention. You are! Good job!
17. Oh, he’s so silly! I think he forgot he was there yesterday!
Excuses via www.babycenter.com
Here are some relatively painless elf on a shelf ideas:
Flowers OMG is a special event design company that takes great pride in transforming spaces into beautiful wedding and event venues. We enjoy working with clients who are hosting events in Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, Daytona and Ormond. We are more than happy to also work on events in St. Augustine, Lake Mary and Sanford. For all other locations, we have passports and are willing to travel. Destination wedding here we come.
All Blue Weddimg Blue Wedding Bridal Bouquet Bride Brown Wedding Budget Centerpieces Central Florida Florist Ceremony Chair Cover Rentals Champagne Wedding Chapel In The Garden Chiavari Chair Rental Chirtsmas Party Chuppah Arch Cinco De Mayo Country Club Wedding Country Wedding Daytona Beach Florist Daytona Beach Wedding Decorating Drapery Estate On The Halifax Fall Wedding Florist In Port Orange Gold Wedding Green Wedding Guava Wedding Holiday Jacksonville Florist Jacksonville Wedding Leu Gardens Marine Wedding MOAS New Smyrna Beach Florist Oakhill Florist Oakhill Wedding Reception Venue Orange Wedding Orlando Linen Rental Orlando Napkin Rental Orlando Weddings Ormond Beach Ceremony Ormond Beach Florist Ormond Beach Wedding Party Pink Wedding Planning Plate Chargers Rentals Plum Wedding Port Orange Linen Rentals Port Orange Napkin Rentals Port Orange Wedding Port Orange Wedding Bouquet Port Orange Wedding Rentals Purple Wedding Red WWedding Roses Rustic Sangria Wedding Silver Wedding St. Augustine Florist Tavern In The Garden Wedding Wedding Advice Wedding Bouquets Wedding Planning Weddings Savings Wedding Tips White Wedding Yellow Wedding